Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Question: Which of these two things is worse?

All right, two awful things happened yesterday. Please vote in the comments section over which is worse:

1. The Pirates lose in the 19th inning on one of the singularly worst calls of the last 20 years. Here is a video of the call, the dejection, the outrage. Keep in mind the announcers on the video are from Atlanta, and even they think Julio Lugo is out at the plate. 19 innings, people, and it ends like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ahCqEJEg5U


2. We went to the drive in last night, and I was awoke from my "Do we really need another one of those movies?" rut by this....thing. I muttered things such as "You have got to be fucking kidding me" and "Shit, piss and damnation" when I saw this, which promises another steamy pile of cinema shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtjI6OHVk00\

As a Pirates fan, I think the first is worse. As an American and Human Being, I probably vote for the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment